Movie Review: The Fault In Our Stars

Salam dears,
Buat yang dalam hati ada taman, sediakan tisu sebelum tengok movie 'The Fault In Our Stars' ni wokeh? Konpem nangis. Raksaksa gorgon yang tuff (me! me!) ni pun kluar air mata gak laa masa tengok scene yang touching dalam movie ni. Tapi Mama takde lah nangis teresak esak, aii macho laa wehh hehe 

Actually movie ni dah lama dah kluar, tapi Mama baru je tengok. Coz Mama jarang tengok movie jenis yang banyak cakap cakap, usually I prefer fast paced action movie or comedy. But this one really got my attention from beginning till the end. It's sad, sweet, funny but deep at the same time. A definite must watch.

the fault in our stars
Synopsis: Hazel and Gus are two extraordinary teenagers who share an acerbic wit, a disdain for the conventional, and a love that sweeps them - and us - on an unforgettable journey. Their relationship is all the more miraculous, given that they met and fell in love at a cancer support group. (source

Sangat sweet tengok cara Gus layan Hazel. Walaupun diorang baru je jumpa, he tried his best to fulfill her dream of meeting her favorite writer. And when the writer hurt her feelings, he was there to support her. Sweet.

To me, it's a story about making the best of whatever comes your way & living life to the fullest. And if you love someone, really, really love someone, then you'd try your best to make that someone happy no matter how short time you have. Some quotes that I like from the movie:

Gus: You don't have a choice if you get hurt in this world, but you do have a say in who hurts you. I like my choices, I hope she likes hers.

Hazel: You gave me a forever within the numbered days, and for that I am eternally grateful.

Owhh so sweet right? *lap mata*

Labels: